Why do I work with WordPress?
Simple, I don’t like to make things complicated and enjoy working with the best. I think these are good reasons, No?
Honestly, why should I try to split the atom, when I can work, day in, day out, with a program that is super well build, recognized as being the best content management system (CMS) on the web, considered as an integral part of the internet architecture, and powering millions of websites?
You have questions about what I just wrote? Not sure if creating your website WordPress is your cup of tea yet? Here are some statistics on WordPress usage around the world…
WordPress sites around the planet (either WordPress.com or .org) publish on average, 17 posts every second. For the number minded person, this means: 1,023 blog post per minute, 61,391 in an hour and just about 1.5 million per day. And that’s not counting those sites for which WordPress cannot collect any data.
- The combined traffic is 14.7 billion monthly page views. (I wrote monthly, yes, monthly) (That’s twice as many people as there are on the planet!)
- WordPress blogs receive 5.5 million comments per month. (legitimate comments that made it through the spam protection).
- The company behind WordPress.com (Automattic) only has 283 employees…
- WordPress 4.0 has been downloaded 14.1 million times (2014 stat)
- Akismet the #1 plugin was created by Automattic and comes pre-installed on every newer WordPress build. What does it do for a living? It kills Spam (nope, not that ‘stuff’ that comes in a thin can). If you ever owned a website, you’ll know what I mean.
WordPress Awards…And these are only a few…
- In 2007, won a Packt Open Source CMS Award.
- In 2009, won the Packt best Open Source CMS Awards.
- In 2010, won the Hall of Fame CMS category in the 2010 Open Source Awards.
- In 2011, won the Open Source Web App of the Year Award at The Critters.
I could go on and on about WordPress, but then, that’s me. You see, I’ve been working with this program for the past…10 years or so, and with that in mind, either I’m bias, or I have a pretty good idea what I’m talking about!
Either way, if you are in the market for an update on your website, or decided to take the plunge, and create your online presence with the best of the best, then don’t wait for tomorrow…go for it!
Last but not least…Why should you work with me?
- I am passionate about my clients, and even more passionate about my work!
- I am clear and realistic about my own skills, and only offer services at which I excel.
- I’m also old school, and believe that courtesy and professionalism are not things of the past.
- I really love what I do for a living. Been at it for the past 8 years or so – I think it means something!
What type of WordPress services do I offer?
Everything you need from A to Z, from creation, updates and customization to maintenance and security alerts. I just don’t create your website and then move on – unless you want me to! I stay with you, and make sure your WordPress website is always up to date, back up on a weekly basis and ready to fight off any ‘Brute Force’ attack.
If you are more of a ‘DIY’ type, I also teach how to maintain your website, add new webpages and even how to search for the proper plugins and install them!
Send me an email or let’s meet over a Skype call. I love what I do for a living, and would like nothing more than to help you solve your website issues!
You can follow the links below directly to the specific webpages, or go back to the top menu!
Start from Scratch
Are you starting from scratch & not quite sure what comes first? Need help in making sense of it all? Let’s talk! Build your website with the best platform on the web – WordPress!
Keep your WordPress website up to date & secure at all times with regular backups, WordPress platform & plugins updates, Security scans & more.
Convert Your Website
Are you ready to convert your Static HTML website to the WordPress platform? Maybe your website is with WP.com & you are now ready to move on to self hosting? Nothing like the present to get the ball rolling!
You sense that something is “missing” on your website & you’re not sure what? Maybe it has something to do with the Sidebars & Widgets? Remember, a unique and attractive website design, will keep them coming back!