Building a Quality Website Is Easy and Affordable!
Seems to me it was only yesterday when I first heard about WordPress. I remember searching the Web for more info regarding this new platform, where you could create a “blog post” and a website at the same time! To be honest, I could see what the fuss was all about! Well, time proved me wrong, and after creating my first website & blog with WordPress in 2005, I fast understood that there is much more to this online platform!
Now, after numerous WordPress website creation & attending several WP WordCamp Conferences in Montreal, I can only say one thing. WordPress Rocks! It’s that simple.
“Without fail, WordPress is the most popular wed development platform on the internet to this day. It’s easy to install, easy to administer, and offers its users, the best content management system (CMS) on the web. WordPress website owners greatly benefit from using this platform due to it’s built in SEO capabilities.”
Why Do You Need a WordPress Website?
I could go on and on about the benefits of using WordPress as your ‘Online Presence’, and why not? The WordPress platform is quick and simple to install. Easy to maintain, ultimate in SEO friendly, and most of all offers unlimited growth potential! In other words, WordPress grows with your business!
As a WordPress Virtual Business Support Specialist since 2007, I help my customers create their ‘Online Presence’ through the use of the best CMS on the Web – WordPress. I also offer one on one tutorial on how to manage their website and take care of their SEO and Keyword strategies.
- WP is easy to install and upgrade.
- Use WP as a website, blog, or as an integrated website and blog.
- Download a pre-existing theme, customize it to your heart’s content, and show off your style.
- Plugins allow you to add photo galleries, sliders, shopping carts, forums, maps, etc.
- Integrate your social networking profiles.
- And the list goes on…
5 Reasons Why Using WordPress is so Popular
- Control of Your Site: No need to wait for your web designer to make simple updates to your site. With WordPress, you have control of your site and can easily make these updates yourself.
- The look and feel (design) of your website is 100% customizable: Your brand will shine through and marketing your Online Presence will become a breeze!
- Your Blog is built in and ready to go: Since WordPress was originally created as a blogging platform, blogging capabilities are built-in. Adding a blog to your website will help to extend your company’s reach and make your site more dynamic and interactive.
- Your website will grow as your business grows: WordPress website are very scalable. You can add as many web pages or Blog post as you wish, and the performance of your website will not be compromised in the least.
- Extend the functionality of your website with plugins: Want to add a video gallery, Event calendar, Facebook fan box, Twitter Feed, and more to your site? Besides being an excellent Content Management System (CMS), WordPress offers thousands of free plugins (created by a community of developers) that can add a variety of features and functionality to your website.
Useful Info on How to Add Value to Your Bottom Line
Creating a website takes a fair amount of planning, an ongoing discussion between the Developer and the Customer, and most of all ‘organization’. Creating a website is an ongoing partnership.
Remember, your new website is THE Online representation of Your Online Business.
My goal, as a Developer & WordPress Virtual Business Support Specialist is to represent you, and your company, in the best light possible. I’m not a mind-reader, and I’m not here to “just wing it”. I’m here to work with you, and make sure that the final results are truly what you expect!
Payment Option #1:
- Pay for your WordPress website in full upon signature of the Website Retainer Agreement.
Payment Option #2:
- Pay for ½ of the total amount (total price + taxes) upon signature of the Retainer Agreement.
- The balance of the payment is due 15 days after signing the Retainer Agreement.
- Please be advised, that all ongoing work will stop, if the balance payment is delayed.
- Each package is priced as per the services offered.
- If you would like a “Custom-made Package” – Do not hesitate to mention this when you contact me, and together we will create a WordPress Retainer Package tailored specially to your needs.
Showcase Your Business with WordPress – Easy to Manage & Flexible!
- Installation of the WP Platform to your hosting account. (I will verify with your host provider to make sure that your hosting plan can accommodate WP).
- Research & installation of a WP Theme proper to your business needs.
- Creation of up to 6 web pages with your supplied content & images.
- Customization of WP Theme & internal style sheets.
- Customize/create website Header: Slider Pictures, taglines for your business, etc.
- Website sidebar customization re: install up to 6 plugins that are applicable to your business needs.
- Optimize/tag/format & install your pictures.
- Set up the Contact form with email spam protection.
- Install “must have” WordPress SEO plugin into your website.
- Creation of 2 emails accounts.
- Set up of internal website/blog settings.
- Configure Permalinks to generate Search Engine Friendly URLs.
- Social Media integration: Connect your WP website to your Social Media accounts (if applicable).
- Category/tag strategy – Plugin installation.
- Installation of one Blog post / SEO / Tags + picture.
- Blog page note: The installation of your Blog page is considered as being part of your 6 pages of content.
Google Webmaster Tools installation
- Creation & integration of a Google Sitemap Generator to facilitate content indexing by major search engines.
- Google Analytics tracking code installed on your website so that you can track visitor statistics. (Google account required).
Email Marketing (if applicable)
- Build your email list: Add Opt-In form to Sidebar (Call to Action web form linked to an Email Marketing program, such as Infusionsoft, Aweber, Constant Contact, 1st Shopping Cart, and more…) Note: You must have an Email Marketing account already set-up. If an account must be created, additional charges will apply.
- You must provide your own pictures and logo. An extra fee will be charged for picture(s) research.
- WordPress Website templates modifications are included with this package. Please take note that there will be an extra charge, (hourly rate) for modifications that are beyond the normal scope. With that said, I highly recommend that you chose the right WP template from the start!
- All extras above the chosen package will be charged the regular hourly fee.
Price for your WordPress Website: Starts at $1,300.00 CDN, and is based on the number of web pages and customizations to the WP template.