Why You Need to Create Your Website with WordPress!
Simple, I’m positive you don’t like to make things complicate, and neither do I. I’m also pretty sure that both of us enjoy working with the best… So, I think these are good reasons, No?
Honestly, why should I try to split the atom, when I can work, day in, day out, with a program that is super well build, recognized as being the best content management system (CMS) on the web, considered as an integral part of the internet architecture, and powering millions of websites?
Do you have any questions about what I just wrote? Not sure if creating your next website with WordPress is your cup of tea? Just for the fun of it, here are some statistics on WordPress usage around the world…
WordPress sites around the planet (either .com or .org) publish on average, 17 posts every second. For the number-minded person, this means 1,023 blog post per minute, 61,391 in an hour and just about 1.5 million per day. And that’s not counting those sites for which WordPress cannot collect any data.
- The combined traffic is 14.7 billion monthly page views. (I wrote monthly, yes, monthly) (That’s twice as many people as there are on the planet!)
- WordPress blogs receive 5.5 million comments per month. (legitimate comments that made it through the spam protection).
- The company behind WordPress.com (Automattic) only has 283 employees…
- WordPress 4.0 has been downloaded 14.1 million times (2014 stat)
- Akismet the #1 plugin was created by Automattic and comes pre-installed on every newer WordPress build. What does it do for a living? It kills Spam (nope, not that ‘stuff’ that comes in a tin can). If you ever owned a WP website, you’ll know what I mean.
WordPress Awards…And These Are Only a Few!
- In 2007, won a Packt Open Source CMS Award.
- In 2009, won the Packt best Open Source CMS Awards.
- In 2010, won the Hall of Fame CMS category in the 2010 Open Source Awards.
- In 2011, won the Open Source Web App of the Year Award at The Critters.
I could go on and on about this Online CMS Platform, but then, that’s me. You see, I’ve been working with this program for the past…10 years or so, so yes, I am biased and I have a pretty good idea what I’m talking about!
Either way, if you are in the market for an update on your website, or decided to take the plunge, and create your Online presence with the best of the best, then don’t wait for tomorrow…go for it!
What Type of Unique WordPress Services Do I Offer?
Everything you need from A to Z, from Website creation, updates and customization to Maintenance and Security Alerts. I just don’t create your website and then move on – unless you want me to! I stay with you and make sure your WP website is always up to date, back up on a weekly basis and ready to fight off any ‘Brute Force’ attacks.
If you are more of a ‘DIY’ type, I also teach how to maintain your website, add new web pages and even how to search for the proper plugins and install them!
Send me an email or let’s meet over a Skype Voice call. I love what I do for a living, and would like nothing more than to help you solve your website issues!
You Can Follow the Links Below Directly to the Web Page of Your Choice