Whether you are just getting started with your career or have a considerable amount of experience as a professional – Building your LinkedIn profileAND maintaining a professional relationship with your connections, is the perfect way of showing how serious you are regarding your career and/or your business!
In these past years, LinkedIn has grown far beyond being ‘the’ professional Social Media & networking platform, that connects professionals from various industries…Yes, this platform also offers fantastic job opportunities!…So, if you are ‘in the market’, this is the right place to start …Let’s say, to grow your existing connections or find the opportunity you have been looking for, so you can “move on”!
Who Benefits from Using LinkedIn?
There isn’t really a particular set of individuals or companies, that can benefit from this online platform. Virtually any company or person serious about growing their business, or career, can make use of this offer…And let’s face it; we all want to put our best foot forward, don’t we…!
Another point, companies that are looking for positive growth for their bottom line, can take advantage of the fact, that they can create their own ‘Business’ page. Websites are a beautiful tool to showcase your enterprise… Then why not go a step further, and create your own page, drive engagement, post company updates and attract more followers!
How to ‘Get’ the Most out of it?
- Opening and creating your account is the first step in the right direction. Thinking about it is nice, doing it, is even better.
- What are you supposed to ‘talk’ about? What are you supposed to ‘put’ in your profile? Let me guess…Well, yes, this is not your Twitter or Facebook account, and no, this is not the place where you discuss, your dog last tricks, or how cool your last party was.
Nope, this profile is your professional, online profile and just like a website, you are going to need content.
Not everyday stuff – Content that relates to your educational background, your past and ongoing work experience…Do you have any awards? Did you do any volunteer work? Look at it as being your Online Resume / Work Experience.
And for sure, The Link to Add to your Resume, once your online profile is done.
So, remember, if you are currently unemployed and looking to get hired, or just want to ‘up’ your Online profile, this is the platform to use!
What else does this great platform offer? Recommendations! Yes, recommendations which can be also called or considered as …Referrals. Remember, a few good words can go a long way in getting that job of your dreams, or having that customer reach out to you.
Last but Not Least – LinkedIn Group Discussions…
It’s lonely out there in the Virtual World…Need advice on WordPress? Looking to learn a bit more about coding, or maybe you have a Start Up in mind?…The sky is the limit, and well worth your time research and joining!
Again, remember, becoming a member of a LinkedIn group is a great way of staying up to date with developments in your career or business field. Group discussions often have professional members posting useful resources, and tips that can boost your career!
- You need one. Period!
- Look at it, as the ‘bow’ on a gift, the candles on top of a cake, the cream to your coffee…Well, you get my drift.
- We are ‘visual’, so, why not put all the chances on your side, and get noticed in the first 10 seconds?!
- Bring some flare to your profile. Let your personality shine thru…Make it ‘live’!
Info on How to Install Your LinkedIn Background Image:
- Go to your LinkedIn profile.
- Click the drop down “Profile” menu.
- Click “Edit Profile.”
- Click “Edit Background” in the background area.
- Click “+ Upload.”
- Select your file and click “Open.”
- Drag your image to position it and click “Save.”
The Linkedin Backgrounds Below Are Free
Size: 1400 / 425. Even with the latest changes, these backgrounds fit perfectly!
Right-click to ‘Save image as’… Enjoy!
Would You like the Background Shade a Bit Lighter / Darker ?
No Problem, Shoot Me an Email Using the Contact Form Below …
And I’ll Adjust Your LinkedIn Background for Free
Yes, I said F.R.E.E.