Why I work with WordPress
Here you are, reading this webpage and wondering if after all, it’s time to build, convert or ‘customize” your WordPress Website. Regardless of your reasons for dropping by, if you’re not familiar with WordPress, here are a few stats that may just help you in reaching a decision!
“Without fail, WordPress is the most popular web development platform on the internet to this day. It’s easy to install, easy to administer, and offers its users the best content management system (CMS) on the web. WordPress website owners greatly benefit from using this platform due to it’s built in SEO capabilities.”
- WordPress is used by 55.5% of the websites that rank in the 1,000,000.
- WordPress is used by more people than Drupal, Joomla and vBulletin altogether.
- There are over 29,000 WordPress Plugins & a new one is added nearly every hour.
- WordPress was first released on May 27, 2003 and is used by 58.5% of all websites.
- In 2007, won a Packt Open Source CMS Award.
- In 2009, won the Packt best Open Source CMS Awards.
- In 2010, won the Hall of Fame CMS category in the 2010 Open Source Awards.
- In 2011, won the Open Source Web App of the Year Award at The Critters.
- Easy installation, easy to maintain and upgrade.
- WP can be used as a Website, Blog or as an integrated Website/Blog.
- Install a WP Theme, customize it to your heart’s content and show off your style.
- WP Plugins offer custom functions & features which permits each user to tailor their website to their specific needs.
Why Work with Me?
- I am passionate about my clients, and even more passionate about my work!
- I am clear and realistic about my own skills, and only offer services at which I excel.
- I’m also old school, and believe that courtesy and professionalism are not things of the past.
- Easy, I really luv what I do for a living. Now, how many persons can say this, and really mean it?